About this event
What do you know about agile methods in project management?
Agile is an iterative approach to project management and software development that helps teams deliver value to their customers faster and with fewer headachesIn this webinar, we will cover:
- What is IT project management and why is it relevant?
- The various management styles
- An overview of the most popular project management methodologies
- An introduction to Agile and its way of working
- A brief look at Scrum and Kanban
- Agile metrics and management essentials
The webinar will last 45 minutes, and at the very end, we will have a Q&A session.
Feel free to eat your lunch while watching our webinar! 🙂 If you are curious about project management in IT or if you are already involved in the field, then this webinar is for you!
This event is for free and will be held in English.