Beetroot Academy is on a mission to help people have great careers in the Digital Economy. We believe that in the 21st century, everyone deserves access to professional education and development, no matter who they are or where they are from. Since 2014 we have helped more than 7000 people sound the world to start or improve their careers in tech.
Now we are in a phase of rapid international expansion and we are happy to announce our search for a Senior SMM manager, who will work closely with our teams and specialists dedicated to expanding Beetroot Academy to new heights!
We are looking for an impact-driven SMM specialist with strong skills in creating visual content and consistent copy in English for our social media — Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn. The Academy will launch new European markets, so you will manage the work of local SMM managers and coordinate their work.
Together with the marketing team, you will help people start a career in tech. Join us and impact the training of the next IT generation in Ukraine and globally.
What do we expect from you?
- 3+ years of experience in SMM;
- portfolio with successful cases;
- native-level Ukrainian and upper-intermediate/advanced written and spoken English skills;
- graphic design principles knowledge;
- high level of proficiency in graphic tools: Figma or Photoshop (not Canva);
- aesthetic taste and ability to distinguish good content from bad;
- creative thinking and ability to bring ideas to life;
- video content creation skills;
- self-management approach to work;
- to be in trend and know✨Corn song✨ lyrics.
Will be a plus:
- basic animation skills;
- experience working on global markets.
- to create and implement the SMM strategy;
- to design visuals and copy for posts, video content, and presentations;
- to develop a content plan for social media: Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn;
- to post regularly and communicate with the audience;
- to brainstorm ideas with the team;
- to identify and improve key metrics analytics and report monthly;
- manage local SMM managers, be accountable for their results.
And here is what we offer:
- flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- health and education bonuses;
- unlimited days off (we trust each other and know how not to abuse);
- shaping a tech community globally;
- friendly Beetroot Academy team members spread out globally.
Please send us your CV, cover letter, and portfolio if you think we are a good match. The best candidates will get a test task and, in case of good results, will be invited for a final interview with the team.